If you don’t have the ability to make your own sell sheets using PowerPoint, Photoshop or some other computer program you may need to hire someone. Look at your local college or high school for a student in the graphic arts department. These are people you can hire for a fraction of the cost of going to a design firm or invention Submission Company. If you do decide to hire someone to do your sell sheets first make sure you have them sign a nondisclosure and a work for hire contract. This keeps you the sole owner of the product.
- Inventing Terms Inventors Should Know…. Written in Plain English
- Inventors Need to Know More About Patents in the Practical Sense
- The Genius of Wile E. Coyote Paranoidious Creativious Desperatism Syndrome (PCDS)
- Inventors, Questions to Ask About Patents From Those Selling You Those Services
- What NOT to write in an email/letter to a company you are trying to approach about your Invention